Red FF machine
My first introduction was just over the line so lets get technical about the machine.
The 1600cc 4 throttle 20V 4AGE engine which I use as a daily driver is mildly modified with HKS Reloaded Intake System, Apexi N1 Spiral 4-1 race header (gotta love this thing...best investment ever!!) and an Apexi N1 full exhaust system.

Basic mod to the interior are common and important stuff such as a Bride bucket seat, a sabelt 4 point harness, TRD steering and TRD 280kmh speedometer.
So you can probably guess what kind of thrill i'm into. Drag racing is fun if you have the money, but the rush and excitement is only for like 14 seconds or so. Why I like corner attacking is kinda hard to explain lah. Guess you'll know if you've ever been in a ride in a circuit.
Anyways...back to the machine, I had it ‘Kampong Styled’ tuned by a Legendary Sifoo of 4AGE in Kuching,Sarawak,Borneo.... where the air/fuel controller was blueprinted,designed and built. Initially had black smoke coming out especially when I tune it too rich, but gotta love how it runs soon after perfecting the ratio. He also tweaked a few things, and I had to run bigger mounts to withstand the 160ps power from the engine.
Currently im running on Dunlop Direzza semi slicks,well..... a used item but still provides a lot of grip......So there you go on the machine and let the rest continue with their introduction.
@spool
My first introduction was just over the line so lets get technical about the machine.
The 1600cc 4 throttle 20V 4AGE engine which I use as a daily driver is mildly modified with HKS Reloaded Intake System, Apexi N1 Spiral 4-1 race header (gotta love this thing...best investment ever!!) and an Apexi N1 full exhaust system.
Basic mod to the interior are common and important stuff such as a Bride bucket seat, a sabelt 4 point harness, TRD steering and TRD 280kmh speedometer.
So you can probably guess what kind of thrill i'm into. Drag racing is fun if you have the money, but the rush and excitement is only for like 14 seconds or so. Why I like corner attacking is kinda hard to explain lah. Guess you'll know if you've ever been in a ride in a circuit.
@spool
No comments:
Post a Comment
-Be Nice! Don't Leave Any Crap!-