besides..the peeps we update the blogs for are now all gathered in one place and practically see each other every single day...
one of us moved to a greener pasture and we have yet to hear from him but I do believe he has tons of stories to tell us...Webb was overwhelmed with an exploding Jeep and somehow has gotten himslef drafted into another OldSkool Project...we have peeps like Bambangs, Bob-Ious and The Mad One diving into the deep end of Blings and glossy new coats of paints...we have the likes of Reen The Weak growing balls and strutting his stuffs in Go-Karts Time Attacks, Kelly was sadly totaled in an incident but will be resurected, The Hardtop 35 has found a more deserving owner, and so so much more happenings...you all know rite?
We traveled the whole length of Borneo Air more times than i can count!! Jetlagged as I was at the time, having just flown into Kuching from overseas...I climbed into the Graceful Lady of Borneo, the last remaining Fokker50 in MAS fleet (airasia cannibilised the rest of the fleet having cheated the people of Sarawak to run the RuralAirService just so that they can get a airline license to get AirAsiaX running...sneaky...but what more would you expect from a ******) and fly all over Borneo in the lovely ATR 72, Boeing 737s-300, Twin Otter 16 and an unpleasant experience onboard an A320..
KK was beautiful! Mount Kinabalu was extreme to say the least...unlike other peaks that are much higher...it is brutal with its gradient climb...hats off to the 'Whiteman' who did it in 4hours..
Mukah,Jurdan,Dalat and Oya was a trip never to be forgettten...I heart the river excursions!! experience you should try once in your lifetime!!
...its almost time again for all of us to go our own ways...so expect to see more updates soon...
2009 is coming to an end...I can't say I would miss it but then I never look back anyways..so here's to another year...2010...Godspeed and Good Luck to us all!!
dz@l
No comments:
Post a Comment
-Be Nice! Don't Leave Any Crap!-