Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blame It On The Rain!

The Monsoon has descended upon us and when it rains, it pours!
I have to bitch about those drivers out there driving with their hazards on!!

For God's sake people...don't use the hazards while moving along ...even when visibility is near zero!! indicate left to show your presence if you must!! but having hazards on you'll scare the wits out of people who are just right behind you!

I damn near had to slam on the brakes when this White Lancer MX Evo wannabe suddenly switched on its hazards while on the Fast Lane down North-South Highway one fine heavy downpour day....

the driver even had the decency to stare 'cock' right back at me when i honked and flashed him out of the way....niceeeee...kids nowadays taught by their decent parents...must had a whore as a mom and a leper dad...The Fast lane is not for you to HOG OK!!! especially if you're doin 60 on a 110 stretch! we all can't be made to suffer if you have no skills driving in the wet or your piece of crap CK2A don't do rain!! Hopeless!!

While we are on the rainy days note....I noticed that the E140 has great handling in soaking conditions...here I am doing well over 180 and these Altis are flying left and right around me leaving me in their wake....like i was standing still!!!
damnnn...these Altis must have great handling in the wet....either that or Altis drivers have balls made out of aluminum or just plain clueless of the dangers of aquaplaning..but I dare say Altis are made for the rain...its nimble and quick in the rain!

I count no less than 8 Altis during the 2 hours drive up to Melaka and no less than 5 on the way back to KL in torrential whether too!

People drive safe and sensibly In The rain!!! and..stay out of my way pleaseeeee...


p/s: RainMaster has announced a comeback to F1 with Mercedes in the 2010 season..expect to see him on Malaysian roads training in the wet!! That's how he got to be so good in the wet...experiencing first hand malaysian bad roads + monsoon conditions.

dz@l

No comments:

Post a Comment

-Be Nice! Don't Leave Any Crap!-